Submission to special issue lmdtt
Please submit the whole manuscript in a single file of PDF (or MS Word) containing all figures and tables for review purpose. PDF is preferred due to its multi-platform compatibility.
For new submission,
- Please suggest 3-6 potential reviewers and provide their detailed contact information including names, academic ranks, affiliations, and email addresses in the "Suggested reviewers" field. It is important that the authors suggest credible reviewers that are free from any potential conflict of interest. Please do not suggest reviewers from same university or colleagues.
- Main contact email: Please use your own email in your institution. Free email addresses or third-party emails are not acceptable. Please double check to make sure it is the correct email address. We use this email address to communicate with you.
- Please also submit a cover letter explaining why the study is important and deserves publication.
- Supplementary file(s): The initial submission allows one supplementary file to be submitted together with the main manuscript file and covering letter. If you have more than one supplementary files, you can submit the extra ones after the initial submission in the manuscript login page (manuscript ID and password will be issued when initial submission is completed).
- Submitting author: We require that the submitting author to be the corresponding author. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that the author list and author contributions are accurate and complete. The person noted as the corresponding author should be the person who is actually responsible for ensuring that all the proper forms are submitted and accurate, and should be readily available for correspondence if Theranostics editors have questions or concerns.
To submit a revision of an existing manuscript, you can also sign in here and follow the "Submit a revision" link.
Start of submission (Fields with * are required):