Theranostics 2021; 11(15):7618-7619. doi:10.7150/thno.63330
Crucial Role of miR-433 in Regulating Cardiac Fibrosis: Erratum
1. Department of Cardiology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing 210029, China.
2. Cardiac Regeneration and Ageing Lab, School of Life Science, Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China.
3. Laboratory of Experimental Cardiology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht 3508GA, The Netherlands.
4. Department of Cardiology, Tongji Hospital, Tongji University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200065, China.
5. Cardiovascular Research Center and Department of Physiology, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19140, USA.
6. Cardiovascular Division of the Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02215, USA.
7. Victor Babes National Institute of Pathology, Bucharest 050096, Romania.
8. Division of Cellular and Molecular Biology and Histology, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest 050474, Romania.
9. Innovative Drug Research Center of Shanghai University, Shanghai 200444, China.
10. State Key Laboratory of Medical Genomics & Shanghai Institute of Hypertension, Ruijin Hospital Affiliated to Shanghai Jiao Tong University School of Medicine, Shanghai 200025, China.
*Lichan Tao and Yihua Bei contributed equally to this work.
Tao L, Bei Y, Chen P, Lei Z, Fu S, Zhang H, Xu J, Che L, Chen X, Sluijter JPG, Das S, Cretoiu D, Xu B, Zhong J, Xiao J, Li X. Crucial Role of miR-433 in Regulating Cardiac Fibrosis: Erratum. Theranostics 2021; 11(15):7618-7619. doi:10.7150/thno.63330. Available from https://www.thno.org/v11p7618.htm
Corrected-article in Theranostics, Volume 6, 2068